Circles of Care
Who's it for: Providers such as resource and referral agencies, librarians, community center staff, and others seeking to better support family, friend, and neighbor caregivers.
Register for this Course
You’ll need to create an account to start this course. Already have one? Login now.
Join us for an interactive course that equips providers to better identify, connect with, and support family, friend, and neighbor caregivers (FFNC’s). The course highlights strategies and includes resources, activity ideas, and guidance for applying what you’ve learned in your work with FFNCs. You might incorporate these materials into your organization’s programming calendar as stand-alone activities or as a series of full-fledged workshop sessions. By the end of this course, you’ll feel empowered to use these materials in any ways that work for you.
Upon completion of this course, providers will be able to:
- Learn how to effectively train FFNCs in utilizing Sesame Street in Communities resources.
- Explore ways to help FFNCs to understand the important role they play in children’s lives.
- Communicate strategies to FFNCs that support children’s development and learning.
- Suggest strategies for FFNCs to communicate effectively with the parents of children in their care.
- Create a customized action plan to embed these resources in their work.