Learning simple, easy-to-remember problem-solving strategies is a major step to developing resilience.
In this section we’ll explore the following topics:
- Week 5: “Breathe, Think, Do”
- Week 6: “What’s the Problem? What’s the Plan?”
- Week 7: “What’s the Problem, Who Can Help?”
- Week 8: “Let’s Try It!”
A key strategy we’ll be practicing is “Breathe, Think, Do”. Here are the steps:
- Breathe: Breathe in slowly through the nose and out slowly through the mouth three times.
- Think: “What’s the problem? What’s the plan?” Think of several possible solutions.
- Do: Put the plan into practice. If the first plan doesn’t work, try the next.