Diaper duty can be a challenge, especially with wiggly babies who don’t want to stop an activity to get their diaper changed! As you watch this video, consider what might work for you. Remember to never leave a child unattended on a changing table.
Around 18 to 24 months, kids may be ready for potty training. Every child is different, and some children are ready earlier or later. These are signs that little ones may be ready for the potty:
- Wanting to wear “big kid” underpants!
- Going in a corner for “privacy”
- Saying that they need to go
- Showing an interest in using the potty (sitting on the potty and then standing up)
- Keeping a diaper dry for more than two hours