Watch the video together with your child and pause to answer any questions. You might get conversations going (and relate the story to your own experience):
- How did Big Bird feel when he saw his nest ruined? How could you tell how he was feeling?
- What did Big Bird say about his nest?
- Being with neighbors after scary storms can feel good. What did Big Bird’s friends say to help him?
- How did Big Bird’s friends and neighbors work together to rebuild his nest?
- How did Big Bird feel after his friends helped him?
- Cleaning up after a storm can take hard work…and a long time. How did Big Bird thank his friends for rebuilding his nest?
- Have you been feeling any of Big Bird’s feelings, too? Which feelings?