As a parent or caregiver, know that you are never alone. It is a sign of strength to reach out for help. The organizations below support parents, caregivers, and children. Please reach out if you need resources, guidance, or help.
National Parenting Helpline
- Resources for mental and physical health as well as general parenting information. Resources are searchable by state and by topic.
Bridges for Kids
- Solutions for daily parenting challenges. Resources are searchable by state and by topic.
Call 800-829-3777 for support
- A 24-hour parent-support hotline that provides free and confidential counseling, information, and referrals to anyone in need of parenting support.
The American Academy of Pediatrics
- Information on issues related to children’s health and wellness.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Information on developmental milestones.
Women Infants and Children (WIC)
Check here for your local office:
- Food and nutrition support and services for mothers.
National Institute of Mental Health
- Information and resources on a wide array of mental health topics.