The Big Idea: When feeling lonely and isolated, it’s good to remember the power of the human connections within our very own communities.
I Don’t Want to Live on the Moon
Watch the video together with children, then ask:
- If Ernie lived on the moon, who do you think he might have missed?
- What things about living on Sesame Street might he have missed?
- If you could live anywhere else, where would you live? Why?
- What might you like to do there?
- If you lived there, who are some of the people you’d miss?
- What things would you miss most about our neighborhood?