Together, watch different children introduce the loved ones in their family. Then consider ways you might celebrate your family’s special relationships:
- Share funny family stories from before kids were born.
- Together, prepare a family recipe you learned from a parent, grandparent, or older relative, and talk about your memories.
- Make table placecards for the next big family meal.
- Look at old family photos together and talk about who’s who and what was happening in the picture.
- Draw pictures or write notes to family members and hide them for them to find. Write e-mails or video chat with far-away family.