The Big Idea: Children's memories of special moments and routines with their dads can last a lifetime.
Launch Daddy Time!
Together, read this furry, fuzzy celebration of Muppet dads and all they do. Encourage children to read the refrain, “It’s Daddy Time!”
Talk about what the Muppet dads and their kids are doing and how they’re similar to your own family. For instance:
- I’m proud of you because ______.
- Remember when we learned about _____?
- Remember when you taught me about ____?
- What are your favorite games that we play together?
- What’s your favorite bedtime story that we read together?
- What’s your favorite family meal that we enjoy together?