Together with children, parents or grandparents can watch Big Bird and his Granny reminisce by looking at photos, singing songs, and having a snack. Then they can try doing the same! They might:
- Look through old family photo albums and talk about the pictures.
- Tell stories from when they were children.
- Teach children a special family song.
- Talk about—or prepare together—a favorite traditional family recipe.
- Sing the song at the end together: Just like one and one always will make two, I will always love to spend some time with you!